A substance that alters the body’s function is known as a drug. Several drugs including pink drugs are introduced to the market to cure ailments. But, people also use them for their self-pleasure and other immoral activities. Similarly, a drug named the pink drug is also notorious for addiction. This dangerous new pink drug can be extremely harmful to someone in that it can even cause death.
Still, people are selling and using the pink drug. Here, we will discuss from where it comes. Why are people consuming it, and how is it ruining their lives? This article will tell you whatever you need to know about pink drugs.
What Is A Pink Drug?
Pink Drug is a synthetic opioid selling in the market as a designer drug. It has a pink powdered formation. The pink pill is so strong as it beats the intensity level of heroin. Because of its pink color, it is also known as Pink or Pinky. The other names for pink drugs are U-47700 or U4.
U-47700 has no medical value as it is prepared in the labs. It is an entire compound of chemicals. No natural or organic material is used during the preparation of this drug. Resultantly, the pink drug is hazardous and addictive.
Origin Of Pink Drugs
Firstly, a pink drug was created by Upjohn in the 1970s. A thorough search reveals that China prepared the pink pill. After manufacturing, it is supplied to the United States.
The vendors of pink drugs sent it to the United States by labeling it as a research product. Also, they mentioned that no human would use it. In this way, distributors blindfolded the eyes of checkers and kept supplying them.
Side Effects Of Pink Drugs
It is not an ordinary drug. Its side effects and toxicity are injurious to the body. U4 has a pink powdered form which provides no suspicious clues. Moreover, it can mix with other drugs and remain unrevealed. So, people use it unconsciously and get an overdose.
The pink drug can be injected, swallowed, or snorted due to its powdered or tablet form. It completely controls the brain and provides deep relaxation. Hence, it has some side effects that are not good for the human body’s natural mechanism.
- Pinky troubles the respiratory system. The breathing issues occur, and it becomes difficult to inhale or exhale.
- A person acts dumb. Pink drug disturbs psychologically and mentally. In addition, it causes extreme mood swings. These harsh and rigorous mood changes destroy mental health.
- U4 is also bad for the intestines. The severe issues of constipation occur. Resultantly, it damages the rectum and the victim turns to bleed. Similarly, the stomach refuses to digest the food and starts vomiting.
- U-47700 is a potent drug. It tends to overdose, and people continue taking this drug unknowingly. Consequently, pink pills cause the body a severe addiction. Also, you will overdose and die if you take the medication in massive amounts.
- The body of the pink addict stays relaxed and numb. Also, you will become an analgesic. So this deep, calm, and relieved condition remain all the time.
Symptoms Of The Addiction To Pink Drugs
Drug addicts are not too difficult to recognize. So, these are signs of opioid addiction. Through these simple tricks, you can grab and stop the addict.
- They become liars and dishonest.
- Steal the money. And if addicts do not get money, they rob the precious items.
- Stop meeting and seeing people. They prefer to stay alone.
- The behavior becomes strange and suspicious.
- Lack of interest in studies and other activities.
- Spend most of the time with selective friends.
- Loss of appetite and sleep.
- Due to less interaction with society, depression and anxiety capture them.
- Adductors avoid eye contact and shaking hands.
- Stop paying heed to the dress and its overall looks.
- They always look tired and inactive.
Treatment For Pink Drug Addiction
Every drug addict thinks that it is impossible to quit drugs and start living an everyday life again. It is difficult but not impossible. So, here are some tips to improve your health by taking opioid addiction treatment.
- Internal power is mandatory. So, make a firm determination that you have to stop abusing yourself.
- To leave drug addiction is not a piece of cake. That is why you need some external force to improve yourself. So, join some rehabilitation centers and take proper treatments.
- Always avoid those who are addicted or urge you to take narcotics.
- Manage to have long meetings with psychiatrists. Psychotherapists advise some beneficial tricks to build your body language.
- Do exercises. Engage your mind with different activities for distraction.
Pink and other drugs are readily available in the shadow of various medications. We are using and promoting them. So, we must abuse the drugs, not the drug addicts. They need our support to become normal. Let’s make our earth drug-free and healthy.