When it comes to getting old, one of the biggest worries we face is our skin getting wrinkled and saggy. Women invest in high-end skincare products, get facelifts and surgeries done but to no avail. What if I tell you the solution to all your skin issues is already in your home? Yes, fining wrinkles the best remedies are in your home.
Let’s learn about them and apply them today!
Here are some basic wrinkles home remedies you can use to get your baby’s skin back.
1. Rice Water
It’s a known fact that Asians have been the biggest consumers of rice for ages. But it’s an age-old secret that women from China, Korea, and Japan have been using rice water as part of their skincare routine for a long time. Rice water is known to have rich antioxidant properties, which is one of the perfect for wrinkles home remedies. It contains vitamin E, the most important antioxidant vitamin. Not only that, but it also has minerals that promote collagen formation. All these properties combined make it one of the best home remedies for stopping the development of wrinkles and getting the all-famous “Glass skin”.
There are two ways to use rice water and it’s as easy as it is beneficial.
- Take a handful of rice and soak it in a cup of water overnight. The next morning, drain the water and keep it in a spray bottle. You can spray it every night and leave it on.
- Or you could put it on your face as a toner with cotton pads, dab it properly on your face, massage a little, and leave it overnight. Be consistent with this routine and voila! You will have perfect skin in no time.
2. Star-Shaped Anise – Wrinkles Home Remedies
Anise comes from a flowering plant and its benefits for healthy skin are still a secret not known to many. Some people use it in cooking. However, its detoxifying properties make it a good alternative for expensive toners and anti-wrinkle creams.
- Mix the star-shaped seeds with water and boil them for a while.
- Once boiled, let it cool. Store it in a bottle.
- Spray it on your face and leave it on overnight.
For added benefits, add a cinnamon stick to the boiling water with anise. Cinnamon can help promote collagen formation, which in turn will increase the elasticity of your skin. Resulting in smooth, wrinkle-free skin that gives a glowing look.
Incorporating this mixture into your skincare regime might just be the key to looking younger.
3. Aloe Vera
A famous plant is used in the majority of skincare products, sunscreens, and hair masks. Many bloggers, makeup artists, and celebrities swear by several wrinkles home remedies. It’s known for being rich in vitamin E and sterols. These two components are necessary for collagen production and skin tightening. The use of aloe vera for wrinkles is also backed up by many scientific types of research.
Aloe vera can be used in the form of tablets and powders too. Applying its gel is most beneficial. Cut out the leaf and scrape off the pulp. Massage the pulp on your face in slow circular motions. Leave it on for 5 minutes, let it get absorbed, and then wash away the excess product. Put on some moisturizer after every use. Repeat this daily and you will see a noticeable decrease in wrinkles.
4. Egg White Mask
The benefits of egg and the proteins it consists of have been known to mankind forever. Women combine it with yogurt and some oils to deep clean their hair and nourish it. Another way to get maximum benefits from the egg is to separate the white and use it for your wrinkles. The egg white tightens the skin and closes open pores. The proteins in egg white also help repair our skin and get their elasticity back.
The best way to use egg white is to separate the whites from the yolk. Then whisk it until foamy Apply it to your wrinkled areas and massage gently. Then, leave it on for 15-20 minutes. Wash your face with lukewarm water and moisturize. Repeat this process once a week for better results.
5. Cucumber Wrinkles Home Remedies
This watery goodness of a green vegetable is one of the best ways of hydrating your skin. It also helps to minimize wrinkles by improving collagen production. Moreover, it’s filled with vitamin C, the best antioxidant. The use of cucumber for wrinkles isn’t a renowned remedy because people prefer putting it in salads or detox water rather than applying it on the face. But, if only they knew the long-lasting benefits.
- Make ice cubes out of cucumber in the following way and store them for use for up to seven days. This way you don’t have to hassle for it every day.
- Without peeling the cucumber cut it into two slices. Now, grate it directly into the ice cube tray.
- Fill up the little remaining spaces with water (not too much).
- After freezing it and making cucumber ice cubes, apply one cube on your skin in circular motions.
- Massage more on the wrinkled areas and around the eyes. Leave it on for 5 minutes then rinse it.
6. Banana Avocado Mask
These two fruits are also called “superfoods” because of their rich nutrient composition. Bananas are a rich source of natural oils, minerals, and vitamins. Avocado is enriched with minerals and vitamins like potassium, calcium, vitamin B, E, and K. it is also a really good source of good fats. Mix them together and you get a “super mask” for perfect-looking skin.
Making the mask is easy too. Take a fresh avocado, take out the seeds, and mash it into a creamy texture. Then mash the banana and mix these two fruits. Your mask is ready!
Apply it once weak and leave it on for some time. Rinse it with water and moisturize your skin.
These remedies are tested and proven by people around the globe. Be consistent with any remedy you start, eat the right food, and do face exercises. Take care of your body and your skin will follow the suit.